Saturday, May 18, 2013

My first photo-exhibition - Cairo's sofas



Everyone is invited to my first photo-exhibition!It will take place on the 25th of May at Arci Fuorirotta in Treviglio (BG).

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED ME IN SO MANY WAYS IN THE REALIZATION OF THIS SMALL PHOTO EXHIBITION!

Those who shared with me the obsession for sofas while I was in Cairo, those who encouraged me to do this exhibition, those who believed in me when I diddn't and those who helped me economically!

THIS WOULN'T HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT ALL OF YOU!

It will certainly be a very exciting day, also cause my best firend will be singing during the exhibition. In fact, in the evening, the duo: Rebis will be playing for us. www.rebisofficial.it
Thanks to their mediterranean sounds we will be transported in Egypt.

YOU ARE ALL INVITED

No comments:

Post a Comment